01:615:433. Language Acquisition (3)
- (a) 01:615.201 (Introduction to Linguistic Theory)
- (b) 01:615:371/01:830:351 (Psychology of Language) OR 01:615:445/01:185:410 (Language and Cognition)
- (c) if neither of (b) have been taken, then TWO 300-level Linguistics courses
- Credit not given for both this course and 830:484
- Empirical and theoretical studies of the acquisition of syntax, morphology, and phonology; word learning, the neural bases of language acquisition, language disorders, and learnability theory.