At Rutgers the very active research programs of the faculty and graduate students support many lively discussion and research groups. Some groups meet as often as bi-weekly, other groups a few times each semester. The groups provide a flexible, informal forum for faculty and students to discuss their own or others’ ongoing research and invite guest speakers. See each group’s website for more details about their activities.
- Rutgers Optimality Research Group (RORG)
- Rutgers Understudied Languages Group (RULGr)
- Rutgers Phonology and Phonetics Research Group (PhonX)
- Semantics U-name-it at Rutgers (SURGE)
- Interdisciplinary Research in Semantics at Rutgers
- Syntactic Theory at Rutgers (ST@R)