01:615:101. Exploring language (3)
- Wide-ranging examination of human language as a social, cultural, cognitive, historical, and formal phenomenon.
- This course satisfies the Core Curriculum Learning Goal AHq "Understand the nature of human languages and their speakers."
- Prerequisite: None
- Open to students at all levels.
- Does not count towards major or minor credit.
- Not a prerequisite for any further linguistics course.
- Prof. Alrenga's Syllabus Spring 2023
- Prof. Alrenga's Syllabus Fall 2022
- Prof. Bland's Syllabus Fall 2023